Ceramic Raised Pavement Markers
Improving Road Safety Since 1957
The PERMARK® ceramic raised marker is a creamic traffic button for permanent installation on highways, city streets, parking lots and other paved surfaces. It controls traffic flow by marking lanes and lines and improves safety by having highly visible and attractive markings.
A Self-Cleaning Raised Pavement Marker
with Excellent Daytime AND Nighttime Visibility
Raised Pavement Markers improve
safety & reduce maintenance costs.
- Brilliant white or yellow colors improve daytime visibility...especially during rain.
- Impervious glazed top surface repels elements
and is self-cleaning.
- Durable vitreous ceramic markers can provide up to 20 years of service.
- Easy to install and environmentally safe...no hazardous chemicals, recyclable.
- Economical - less costly as compared to continuous surface line maintenance programs.
- Professional installation appearance without specialized equipment and personnel.
- Improved nighttime visibility with amber, clear or red retro-flective lenses.
All PERMARK® reflective and non-reflective markers are manufactured in compliance with state highway specifications.